Skip to Main

Help With a Federal Agency

[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom”][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”][vc_column_text]My staff and I are always here to assist you with a wide-range of issues when dealing with a federal agency, including problems with Social Security and Medicare, immigration visas, and veteran affairs benefits.  Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, we can often intervene on a person’s behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or obtain a prompt response.

In order to assist you, I will need you to provide written authorization to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974. Please complete as many fields in the form below as possible; required fields are noted.

[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]